Sign up for the newsletter:
The application for the famous Haarlem Summer Academy is now open. Read here all about the teachers, repertoire and requirements, and follow the instructions carefully to be sure of your very own place at the masterclasses.
Also the application for the 51st Improvisation Competition (18-22 July) is now open. On the jury will be Thierry Escaich (FR), Guy Bovet (CH), Thomas Lacote (FR), Ansgar Wallenhorst (DE)
The winner of the competition will receive a prize of 5,000 euro and will be invited for organ recitals in the following festivals and cities:
· Haarlem International Organ Festival 2018
· Paris (F), Notre-Dame, audition (2017)
· Toulouse-les-Orgues (Toulouse, France) 2017
· St Albans International Organ Festival (Great Britain) 2017
· Orgelwelten Ratingen (Germany), 2017
· Domkerk Utrecht (The Netherlands) 2017
· Nicolaikerk Utrecht (The Netherlands) 2017
· Stevenskerk Nijmegen (The Netherlands) 2017
· Martinikerk Doesburg (The Netherlands) 2017
The winner of the audience prize will receive 500 euro.
Click here for the application form for the International Organ Improvisation Competition.
Click here for the themes for the preliminary selection and additional conditions. Audio recordings from the final round of previous Haarlem competitions are available via the SoundCloud-link on this site.