Summer Academy 2022
The 2022 Haarlem Summer Academy course fees are:
|Amount of courses||Fee|
|Six courses:||€ 975|
|Five courses:||€ 860|
|Four courses:||€ 750|
|Three courses:||€ 600|
|Two courses:||€ 450|
|Single course:||€ 275|
|Young Talents Class (2 weeks)||€ 300|
|Workshop Clavichord or Harmonium||€ 25|
|Registration fee (obligatory, except for Young Talents):||€ 115|
|Bed & Breakfast arrangement:||€ 42,50 a night|
Holders of a voucher issued in 2020 or 2021 will not be charged with the small price increases in 2022. If you would like to redeem your voucher in 2022, please contact us by email.
If the corona situation in the Netherlands and restrictions of the Dutch Government forces us to postpone the Summer Academy 2022, a similar arrangemant as in 2020 and 2021 will be available (i.e. maintainance of the subscription, a voucher for the paid fees, or full refund). We will communicate an eventual postponement as soon as possible by our Newsletter.
In case you cancel your submission and/or B&B arrangement for other reasons:In case you cancel your submission and/or B&B arrangement:
- Be aware that the registration fee (€ 105) will not be refunded.
- When cancelling before June 1st 2022, 75% of the paid fees will be refunded.
- When you cancel after June 1st 2022, no refund will be possible, except when your cancellation is caused by visa complications (see under) or by an unexpected change in your medical condition.
- In this last instance please send us an original doctor’s statement. If accepted we will refund 75 % of the paid fees.
- After July 10, 2022, no fee will be refunded in any case. So, check your personal travel insurance!
- The Festival Organization can help with visa applications (invitation letters etc.) after we received your course fee payment. However, it’s your responsibility to start visa procedures in time! When your visa application is not completed on or after June 30th 2022, we will not refund any paid fees.
How to pay
- Payment is possible via the website, or by money transfer to our bank account.